JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN HV POWER TRANSMISSIONBy
OVERSEAS JOB OPPORTUNITIES
IN HV POWER TRANSMISSION
- 1. O & M Manager (Substation & Over Head Lines)
- 2. Electrical Engineer (Protection & Control)
- 3. Protection Specialist (Protection & Testing)
- 4. Electrical Engineer (Substation & Overhead Lines)
- 5. Electrical Foreman (Substation & Overhead Lines)
- 6. Electrical Technician (Substation & Overhead Lines)
It is expected that applicants for the above positions must possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Min. Diploma and preferably Bachelor Degree majoring in Electrical Engineering.
- 3-5 years hands-on experience in transmissions systems operations and maintenance and/or substation protection whichever applicable.
- Good knowledge in interpreting applicable international codes, standards, regulations and practices in electrical transmissions systems.
- Able to read and interpret the electrical protection / transmission drawings whichever applicable and able the troubleshoot defects on the relevant transmissions systems.
- Have hands on experience or at least good knowledge in SCADA and DCS systems maintenance
- Good written and communication skill English
- Computer literate at least in MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point and AutoCAD
- Above 30 years old and healthy
Flexible personalities comfortable with a multi-tasking role, and founded on honest, ambitious and hardworking character traits are requisites. Interested applicants who fit the work profiles described above are invited to send their comprehensive resumes stating their current and expected salaries and enclosing a most recent passport size photograph. Only shortlisted candidate shall be called for an interview. Remunerations will commensurate with experience and qualifications.
All applications are to be received at the following postal and/or email address by 22 November 2010.
HR & Out-Sourcing Department
PT. Tandon Citra Murti
Jl. Gudang Peluru kav. 2 Pangkalan 5
Bantar Gebang – Bekasi
Post Comment for
JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN HV POWER TRANSMISSION
You must be logged in to post a comment.