JOB VACANCY PT. AGINCOURT RESOURCESBy
PT. AGINCOURT RESOURCES
PT. Agincourt Resources is a subsidiary of G-Resources. G-Resources is a Hong Kong listed gold mining and exploration company. It has acquired the world-class Martabe gold silver project in northern Sumatera, Indonesia. Already in development, Martabe is expected to commence production of gold in 2011. The main will be capable of producing at a rate of 250,000oz gold and 3M oz silver per annum. PT. Agincourt Resources is pleased to invite applications for the following roles:
Local Business Development Superintendent (CR0536)
This position will be based in Martabe project with FIFO schedule 4/2 weeks and reports directly to Deputy Community Relation Manager.
The main accountabilities of the role are to:
1. Develop the overall community development (social and institutional) component and manage all participatory steps of its development.
2. Carry out economic development programs activities including initial planning, feasibility determination, community involvement and take up, implementation with project timetables and evaluation.
3. Identify opportunities to diversity local business interest to that long-term sustainable develop of the near project community occurs.
4. Planning development and implementation of an applicable entrepreneurship and small scale business / cooperatives
5. To engage community, government, local businessman to best utilize the partnership by making it mutually beneficial for the project and the partners.
Candidate for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experiences:
1. 7-10 years experience in Community Development and demonstrable success in this role.
2. High level of knowledge in all areas of business development: feasibility study, finance, contract management and supply chain
3. Problem solving and analytical ability
4. Communication and presentation skill
5. High level of competency in personal computer applicants
6. Fluent communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia are essential along with excellent report writing
Female applicants are encouraged to apply. Applications, including full details of applicant’s qualifications, experiences and work history, should be sent not later than 12 June 2010 to:
HR & Admin Department – PT Agincourt Resources
Please put the position title on your application subject
Only short listed candidates will be notified for further processes.
Post Comment for
JOB VACANCY PT. AGINCOURT RESOURCES - Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2014
You must be logged in to post a comment.